Hibiscus House is a stand-alone bungalow surrounded by lawns, beautiful gardens and coconut palms situated in the leafy part of the historic Settlement. It is 100 metres from the Indian Ocean and a short stroll to the town centre in Settlement.
- Home is fully furnished and self contained
- Two separate bedrooms (two king single beds, one queen) – sleeps four
- Air conditioned and fan cooled
- Wireless internet connection included
- Extensive timber deck
- Barbeque, outdoor table and four chairs
- Kitchen fully equipped
- All Cutlery and Linen provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite Digital Television, DVD and Stereo
- Two Car Carport
- Serviced weekly
– Home is fully furnished and self contained – Two separate bedrooms ( one queen and two king single beds) – sleeps four – Complimentary Wi Fi internet – Insect screens – Air conditioned and fan cooled – French doors opening onto extensive timber deck – Barbeque, outdoor table and four chairs – Kitchen fully equipped – All cutlery and linen provided – Washing machine – Lounge with Satellite television, DVD player and stereo – Double carport
Room Configuration: 2 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 4
Cost (AUD dollars) – Rate per night
Whole House – 2 bedrooms up to 4 people: $240.00
Payment must be paid at time of booking.
Check in time 2pm, check out time 10am.
A minimum of 4 nights is charged for short stays.
*Check out times can be flexible if no back to back bookings.
If cancelled 30-45 days from booking a 45% cancellation fee applies.
If cancelled 0-29 days from booking, no refund is given
93 Gaze Rd, Settlement, Christmas Island