Run by the Christmas Island Tourism Association located at the Visitor Information Centre, Gaze Road, Settlement. A range of souvenirs from Australia and Christmas Island, local craft, T-shirts, Christmas Island Books, posters, maps and videos Jewellery, pottery, postcards and much, much more.
The Visitor Information Centre also contains a video viewing room where you can relax, rest, and enjoy watching some of the many fascinating documentaries produced about Christmas Island.
An internet cafe is also available at the Centre.
Our friendly staff and volunteers can assist with the following:
• Information service – maps, brochures etc
• Booking service for accommodation, car hire and tours
• Business services – i.e. printing, scanning, laminating, facsimile sending and receiving
• Internet access with an internet café providing computers with common business applications
• Vicinity around the Visitor Information Centre is a 24 hour 7 day per week wireless hotspot – vouchers to access this service may be purchased during business hours
• Golf club hire
• Gift shop – wide variety of gifts, souvenirs, clothing, jewellery, books, local arts and crafts
• Lounge area available for watching a DVD or browsing magazine articles on Christmas Island
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sundays 10:00am – 12:00pm
Contact the Visitor Information Centre on + 61 (0) 8 9164 8382 or
e-mail Christmas Island Tourism Association